Monday, January 11, 2010

Needing to Step Things Up


I don't know if anyone is still following this blog and it has been a while since I posted much on it, but I want to put this information out there for everyone.

Arvil has been progressing, as I have noted before, but his progress has slowed. Callie met this week with the developmental specialist who has been following Arvil, and she expressed her concern that Arvil was not progressing as he needed to be. We need to start a more intensive program of therapy. We will soon start going to physical therapy several times a week in Logan or Pocatello.

We are concerned about Arvil's recent lack of progress and hope that with more therapies it can pick up. Please pray with us for Arvil to be able to recover more quickly and to continue to gain the use of his muscles.


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable kid you have. Our family will continue praying for Arvil. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. We love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a sweetie, I love when Arvil reaches for my face, grins his big, open mouthed grin, and says "Hi!" I hope that he can gain some muscle control I'm sure it's hard on you now having two helpless "babies" to care for. We love you and will keep praying.

    ReplyDelete